Meet the Makers Virtual Wine Tasting 4-Pack
Wines Included: 2015 Blanc de Blancs, 2018 Roussanne, 2014 Pinot Noir, 2018 Cuvée Noir
This bundle includes current vintages of our sparkling Blanc de Blancs and newly released Cuvée Noir in addition to not-yet-released Roussanne and Pinot Noir. Enjoy the opportunity to try wines before they are officially released!
Looking for new ways to continue your favorite activities during this time of social distancing? Try a virtual wine tasting series!
We're bringing the wine tasting experience to you with our new 'Meet the Makers' virtual wine tasting experience. Only these tastings are in the comfort of your own home. Each week, we will pick two wines from our virtual tasting 4-pack* and a member of our winemaking team will guide you through a conventional wine tasting experience. No purchase required to tune in (but we think wine tastings are more fun if you get to enjoy the wines along with us!).
Virtual Tasting Details:
- Tastings will be held via Brooklyn Winery Facebook Live at the scheduled times below.
- Each weekly tasting will cover wine tasting basics, information about the winemaking process, and fun facts about urban winemaking.
- We will taste through two (2) wines form the 4-pack each week. See schedule below.
- Interactive experience where you can ask your questions live and get answers during the Facebook Live event.
Virtual Tasting Schedule:
Current tasting 4-pack (sold out, but you can still tune in):
- Thursday, May 28th at 6:30PM: Albariño and Barbera
- Thursday, June 4th at 6:30PM: Barrel Fermented Riesling and Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
Next tasting 4-pack (on sale now):
- Thursday, June 11th at 6:30PM: Blanc de Blancs and Pinot Noir
- Thursday, June 18th at 6:30PM: Roussanne and Cuvée Noir
Private virtual tastings are available for groups of six (6) or more. Click here to view information about our private virtual wine tasting options.
*Tastings will be changed periodically so you can experience all of our favorite wines. Please note the tasting dates for the wines in the specific tasting pack your are purchasing.