Can I purchase tickets over the phone or via email?
We require tour and tasting purchases to be made online; please rest assured that our checkout system is fully secure.
How do I purchase tickets online?
- Please visit this page and browse available time slots in the drop-down menu on the right.
- Select the date and time you'd like to attend, type in the number of tickets you'd like to reserve, and click "Add to cart."
- Click the "Checkout" link at the top right of the page.
- On the checkout page, fill in all of the required information.
- Click "Continue."
- Review your order on the next page, type in any order comments if necessary, check the "Agree with the Terms of Service" box, enter your credit card information (if you're not using a voucher) and click "Submit Order." You will receive an email confirmation from Brooklyn Winery shortly.
Do you have any weekend dates available?
Our tours and tastings are typically on select weeknights; however, from time to time we may add weekend time slots to our calendar. Please check back for updated time slots.
When will you be adding more tour dates?
We are adding tour and tasting dates to our calendar on an ongoing basis, so if there are currently no times available that work for you, please check back for updates.
Can you add a ticket to the time slot I bought tickets for so my friend can buy a ticket too?
Unfortunately, our tours have a capacity limit due to space restrictions, so we are unable to add tickets to a time slot once it has filled up. Your friend can email us at email@example.com to be added to a waiting list, and we will notify him or her should any spots open up.
How does the email notification list work?
If any tickets become available for the wine class or tour and tasting time slot you're interested in, we will email you to let you know. Once we release tickets, they are first come, first served—we are unable to hold tickets for a specific guest.
Can I buy tickets as a gift?
Absolutely! Just let us know the name of the gift recipient in the order comments box when you complete your order, and we'll make sure his or her name gets added to our guest list.
What is your policy on canceling and rescheduling?
We require at least 72 hours notice for wine class, tour, or any event ticket cancellations or transfers. We are unable to give refunds or transfer tickets without a minimum of 72 hours notice.
I bought a Tour & Tasting voucher from a deal website, but the only time I can attend is sold out; can I get a refund?
Please contact the deal website that you purchased your voucher from for a refund.
Can I use my voucher after the expiration date?
We understand that you may not be able to find a tour date that works for you before your voucher expires, so we will still honor your voucher even after its expiration date.
Have a question that we haven't answered here? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our staff will get back to you ASAP.