2013 Empire State White
Note: Bottles are 375ml.
This New York State white blend showcases the best that New York white wine has to offer. Winemaker Conor McCormack describes the flavor profile as containing notes of green apple, pomegranate, tropical, pineapple, and grapefruit.
Made from three New York white grape varietals, the Empire State White has good texture with a long finish. The blend is 67% Chardonnay, 16.5% Pinot Blanc, and 16.5% Pinot Gris with a total of 83.5% of the fruit being grown in the Finger Lakes region of New York and the remaining 16.5% of grapes coming from the North Fork of Long Island.
Appellation: New York State
Grape Varietals: Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris
Cases produced: 220